Shipping & Taxes
General Shipping Information
Orders ship from our warehouse in Gig Harbor, WA or Cleveland, OH Orders usually ship within 2 business days, unless we are experiencing high order volume due to holidays or a sale.
Shipping is calculated during checkout, however:
- Extra charges may apply for large or duplicate items (such as two baskets that do not fit inside one another). If this is the case, we will contact you with more information about additional shipping costs after you place your order.
- Some oversized items, such as oil drum sculptures, are shipped on pallets. We will contact you with further details should your order require palletized shipping. For a shipping quote before placing your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 541-684-0688. (Scroll down on this page for more detailed information on pallet shipping.)
Most orders are shipped using UPS Standard Shipping from our warehouse in Washington or Ohio and arrive within 3-7 business days. Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
International shipping: we do not offer international orders via our website and apologize for any inconvenience. However, you can email us at email@example.com to request an international shipping quote. Please include the items you wish to purchase as well as your full shipping address and phone number, so we can create an accurate quote for you. International orders are completed via a PayPal invoice.
For expedited shipping or for a shipping quote to Alaska or Hawaii, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you wish to buy, along with your full address and phone number.
Palletized Shipping: Shipping for oversized items, such as large oil drum sculptures, starts at $200. We only charge the actual shipping costs and do not charge for "handling" on our end. If shipping costs less than $200, we will charge you less.
- Shipping from the Pacific Northwest is most expensive, while shipping to California is least expensive. Shipping includes the cost for using a lift gate. Costs can sometimes be reduced if you can provide a business address.
- Multiple sculptures can be shipped on a single pallet, typically at little extra cost.
- We can provide a shipping quote at any time during the ordering process. Please email us at email@example.com with your full shipping address and phone number to get started.
- Once you have placed your order and agreed to the shipping cost, we will send you a PayPal invoice for shipping costs. The total will subtract any shipping you have already paid during the checkout process.
Lost packages are not our responsibility once they leave our warehouse. If you live in an area where you are concerned about package theft, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request shipping with signature required.